首页 > 少年博览 > 小学3-4年级 > 正文
高一数学圆知识点博客会员 2023-05-27 09:18:02 小学3-4年级 14 ℃
信息加工的一般过程：记录信息、加工信息 、发布信息 、存储信息
--- Could I at least finish watching this show? finish doing sth
--- No. I think two hours of TV is enough for you! 当时间、距离、金额等表示一个完整的整体概念用作主语时，谓语动词用单数形式。
Mom will be back from shopping any minute now. And she won’t be happy if she sees this mess.
any second now, any moment now, any time now
I’m sorry the house is a mess.
He went outside with his family and found the neighborhood in a mess.（课本35页）
If the dog makes a mess, you clean it up!
What a mess!
3. The minute I sat down in front of the TV, my mom came over .
the minute/moment (that) = as soon as
As soon as you wake up, you must go to the forest with your father. （课本46页）
adv. 也不 For one week , she did not do any housework and neither did I.
--- I’ve never been to a water park. --- Me neither.
pron. 两者都不Neither of us did any housework for a week.
My parents are both teachers, but neither of them teaches English.
Neither she nor I did the housework.
&: Sandy likes playing baseball and so does her brother.
--- I’ve been to the water park many times. --- Me too.
Both of them like playing baseball.
5. either: In the evening, I either watch TV or play computer games.
Either you or I am going there tomorrow. neither...nor...做主语，谓语动词也遵循就近原则
I called again at eight and you didn’t answer then either.
You can park the car on either side of the road.
6. The next day, my mom came home from work to find the house clean and tidy.
They walked near the sea and found many people lying on the beach.
7. “ I’m so sorry, Mom. I finally understand that we need to share the housework to have a clean and comfortable home.” I replied.
need 1) 实义动词 need + to do sth. 2) 情态动词 need+动原
3) n. When they get older, they will have to do housework so there is no need for them to do it now. You can also give old things away to people in need.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Could you please pass me the salt? pass sb. sth.= pass sth. to sb.
To our surprise, Dave didn’t pass the exam.
Could I borrow that book?
borrow...from... You can borrow the book from the library.
lend sb. sth. = lend sth. to sb.
Could you lend me some money? He doesn’t want to lend his book to others.
I cut my finger and I’m trying not to get it wet.
try to do sth. 努力做某事, 侧重尽力 try not to do sth. 努力不做某事
try doing sth 试图做某事，侧重尝试做
try one’s best to do sth. = do one’s best to do sth 尽某人最大努力做某事
try也可作名词 e.g. have a try
Could I ask you to help me with some chores then?
ask sb. (not) to do sth请求某人（不）做某事
ask sb. about sth 向某人询问关于某事
ask sb. for sth. 请求，要某物 e.g. ask sb. for help ask sb. for advice
Could I invite my friends to a party? 我能邀请我的朋友们来聚会吗？
invite sb. to sp. 邀请某人去某地 invite sb. to do sth 邀请某人做某事
invite v. → invitation n.
They don’t have time to study and do housework，too.
have time to do sth.有时间做某事
have time =be free 有空
14. Housework is a waste of their time. 做家务是在浪费他们的时间。
a waste of time 浪费时间 a waste of money 浪费金钱
waste 也可作v. waste time/money on sth.
waste time/money (in) doing sth. (so that they can)
15. They should spend their time on schoolwork in order to get good grades and get into a good university. 为了取得好成绩并考上一所好大学，他们应该把时间用在学习上。